The girls have come down with some form of sickness. They're tolerating it pretty well except that they're very snuffly (yes, that is a word. I have used it in scrabble and after the dust settled I was the only one still @ the table). It's probably the stomach flu thingy. Liberty vomited several times but seems to be doing better now. The Dr. said to watch out for dehydration and if they weren't doing better in 4 days to bring them in. Anyway, very tired. I had to come home from work very early to help Rebekah as she was stressed to the max (as opposed to the min). I haven't been getting much sleep either and I'm still trying to juggle a very busy work schedule with Rebekah's needs. Keren is willing to help but frequently doesn't have easy access to a vehicle. Well, a couple of videos for your viewing enjoyment. The one with the boys is pretty big and probably only interesting to Grandmas. We're working hard to train the boys to be helpers and it's going well. Granted, vacuuming (as in the video) isn't simple as they are small and don't have good leverage, but it's more satisfying for myself to train and help them than to fight them off from helping as I try to do it myself.
Girls. Always talking

Boys being domesticated by their authoritarian father

We've got some pics too but this is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment