By Grant
Just a few minutes after I posted the blog entry about Dad, Forrest called me because he had just read it and found out. I guess that when something bad like this happens, notification of friends and family is probably far from your mind. Hopefully everybody has been notified now, but who knows. I don't have any more info about Dad. I can just hope he didn't suffer any damage to his heart.
I am currently @ the dreaded airport. I hate SouthWest. I don't like picking my own seat. In order to do that and get a decent seat you have to stand in line for an hour. So, i'll just wing it since it's just me. The flights only a little over an hour so hopefully I won't be too miserable. The other bad thing about Southwest (@ SLC at least) is that all the terminals are at the end of a concourse. So everybody is crammed in here like sardines. Or maybe kipper fish. I'm not sure which. It annoys me that they want you to pay for wi-fi internet access @ the airport. I can get it at most coffee shops and even a mexican food place. It's just silly. Boise actually provides it for free.
Anyway, I'd better go hunt my gate down.
No comments:
Post a Comment