OK, a quick update before I lose all semblance of sanity. The Subject is a little dark, but we did go to the Dr. and Liberty was about status quo regarding weight. she had gained some but only about half of what is acceptable. The Dr. has a lot of experience with preemies and although we had to wait quite a bit (I was not happy about that) she was very good. We decided to wait about 48 hours and put Liberty on a strict 3 hour schedule with feeds to go no longer than 45 minutes. We'll go back in on Friday @ 1:10 and see how she's doing. If she's not progressing well they will put in a feeding tube. Bummer, but better than her not growing. Serenity has a big tummy, but I guess that's just gas related. Other than Liberty's problems eating, the doc said the girls looked really good.
So, pray for Liberty and our health and sanity. I had/have the stomach flu. I am afraid that Forrest is sick as well as he's coughing a lot. Also, with all the kids in the house if they have something it will be hard to keep them from the girls. The little ones just don't understand.
but the good news is that I got a new laptop for work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment