by Grant
The girls are doing well. They bumped them up to 24 calories and they've started gaining weight again. Serenity is 3lbs 13 ozs. Liberty is 3lbs 8? I can't remember, but she gained too. Rebekah has been attempting to nurse them which is rather interesting. It feels a bit like they're rushing Rebekah (they being Dr.'s and nurses). So, Rebekah's stress level has gone up as she feels like she needs to be over there for most feedings. I'm gonna haul our boys down tomorrow which will probably increase her stress level some more, but nobody ever said that rearing children was easy.
I have some things to post, including my run in with a one pound hamburger (it won). But I'm gonna save them until I can do it up right. Hopefully I'll get some more pics and maybe a video. Life is so rushed now. Sometimes I think life can't get any busier. I have gotten to where I look forward to work so I can rest. That's pretty insane, because work is not restful. I am considering taking naps during my many meetings though. I got really good at sleeping while people were talking while I was at Bob Jones. I wonder if I'd start snoring though....
No comments:
Post a Comment