Thursday, February 22, 2007

Liberty wide awake

by Grant

    Here's a video of Liberty from today. Wide awake. It was a really neat time today because she got her bath and then I got to feed her. She was wide awake the whole time. It was really neat to actually interact with her instead of her just zoning out. I generally cajole her to try to get to drink as much as possible. I entice her with promises of milkshakes and 1lb hamburgers when she gets out of the hospital. Speaking of 1lb burgers, see below:


IMAGE_00049.jpg


Only $12.99. Please notice that the burger is the size of the plate. And no, it's not a baby plate, but rather a normal sized plate. In the background is the basket full of fries. A normal size basket. So, you can see that the burger is actually quite large. I had to cut the burger like a pie (into 4ths) so I could eat it. Tasty little thing.


Anyway, back to Liberty. I took this video with my pda phone. The nurse was fascinated with it. The phone. I am always surprised when a female expresses interest in technology. Not sure why. Probably because I am a sexist or something. Once again, moving back to Liberty. I took the video sideways because that was the best angle, but unfortunately haven't had time to turn it. If you watch closely, you'll see her sneeze in it. No sound, but still probably the best video I've taken.

VIDEO_00001.flv


And, for good measure I included this picture. I don't remember if I posted this before, but I really like it. If you're a sports fan, then this is how Liberty acted when she heard BSU won the fiesta bowl. If you're a craft making afficionado, then this is her reacting to the opening of a new Jo-Anns, if you're into technology then this is what she did when Windows Vista came out. I personally prefer that this is how she reacted to hearing that they were going home soon.

DSC02114.jpg


No comments: