Friday, February 23, 2007

Extra, Extra, Read all about it!

by Grant

    We have an unusual accumulation of frozen water that is atypical for this time of year. It descended from the sky whilst we slept covering everything in its path. What do you mean this isn't that unusual? What? Snow it's called? Isn't snow only during the winter? What do you mean it's still winter? Ok, everybody false alarm.

Wait, wait, we have breaking news on the baby front. We have a report from the mother named Rebekah that the birds will be able to fly the coop on Sunday. I repeat, the eagles will land on the first day of the coming week. What do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about? Oh, uhm, I guess Rebekah was told that if we take over a car seat today, and room in tomorrow night then we can take the girls home Sunday. Pretty exciting stuff huh?

No comments: