by Grant
Prayer does work. But usually patience must accompany it. I brought the boys down to see Rebekah this morning. Sometimes I wonder how I get along without her. The answer is "very poorly." The boys are doing pretty well, but you can't let your guard down for a minute. I took a shower with Forrest this morning and while I was washing my hair (and my eyes were closed) he emptied an entire squeeze bottle of body wash. I didn't think that was possible. I mean, it's not like I"m a woman with three feet of hair that has to have each strand washed lovingly. I toss something that resembles soap in there, scrub around until it all feels about the same, and then rinse. No conditioner either. Right now thankfully, the character builders (buildees?) are asleep. So, a quick post and then I'm gonna do something I can't do when they're awake. Probably work. Sad, I know. But there are some parts of my job that are much more rewarding than others. We'll see.
Baby update:
The girl's spells are much less frequent. I'd gotten used to seeing their oxygen levels bounce all over, but ideally it won't fluctuate much at all. When I went over to see them, they had both been steady at 100. Of course, once I started dinking w/ Serentiy she started having little bumps, but that's normal. She only spelled once while I was there and she recovered pretty good. It may have also had something to do with the monitor shifting on her foot or something.
They're doing good on the 24 calorie so hopefully they'll bulk up here.
Rebekah went over to try nursing them. She's also going to get to bathe them (or at least watch).
1 comment:
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment