Ya know, I can't keep track of who's who. A nurse yesterday (who is an identical twin herself) said her Mom put bracelets on them until she learned how to tell them apart. But that probably doesn't work very well until they're older. Another nurse suggested a permanent marker and putting a dot on the back of their neck (or foot). My point is, I can't remember who's who in these pics. I think the incubator pics are liberty. I'm holding Liberty (it says so in the picture) and so Rebekah must be holding Serenity.







2 comments:
i encourage you to visit (and post at) http://www.shareyourstory.com
Others are there and can benefit from your experience.
Anonymous (as if there's anybody else to talk to),
I did check out the website shareyourstory.org. I passed the info on to my wife as well.
As far as posting there, I have a lot of friends and family that check this blog. To change now would be problematic.
Post a Comment