Tuesday, January 23, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog

by Grant



I have been making semi-regular posts on a blog that I
created so that I could update it from work. I usually work pretty long
hours these days (No, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact
that my home is full of Elrods) and it doesn't take me that long to
write up a post (about like answering an e-mail) so I'm relatively
guilt free. But I really have no idea if anybody is reading it.
Granted, it hasn't been filled with caramel and nougat, but... sorry,
haven't eaten lunch yet but it's still fairly up to date.

Anyway,
I'm trying to keep things simple by generally pointing people to
myspace, but I am going to have to figure out someway to note that
there's a post on my non-myspace blog. Fascinating really. Ok, it's not
fascinating, but it's at least interesting. Ok, fine, some of this is
interesting to somebody somewhere. Even if that person is just being
polite and feigning interest.



Remind me sometime to tell you the story of how we picked their names. It's fascinating :)











powered by performancing firefox

No comments: