Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's Neck and Neck

by Grant

Serenity has pulled into the lead on feeds. She's @ 28 mLs
(or is it 30?). She's ahead of Liberty is all I know. I always root for
the underdog, so now I have to move my love and attention back to
Liberty. I don't watch a lot of sports, but I generally like the
underdog (which was why the BSU/Fiesta Bowl game was cool).



To recap:



Feeds: Serenity by a nose

Respiration: Still Liberty, but Serenity is nipping @ her heels (talk of taking her off the O2 cannula again)

Weight: Serenity is way out in the lead

Hair: They both have hair, but it's not blonde so it's a losing tie ;)

PICC lines: Both still in, so it's a tie

Holds, Mama: Liberty

Holds, Daddy: Serenity





Anything
else I can compare? For awhile it was residuals on their feeds, I was
thinking about placing bets on it, but I'm not a betting man.



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: