by Grant
It's been quite a busy household. With six young children in a small space it's been pretty hard on this old farm house. Some of the parts of the house have caved under the pressure (much like the back of an old man whilst carrying some heavy munchkins around). Basically, the parts that have needed maintenance are on strike now. Tonight Titus bore some of the blame (and brunt). He was pushed off of a mattress and banged his noggin' on the wall. I saw the end result which was a whale of a bump on Titus' head. After hearing the story, I'm afraid to see what happened to the wall. I think if it had been a sheetrock wall, then the wall would have lost. As it was, that plaster and lathe wall emerged victorious. They don't build walls like they used to.
I'll be going down to Boise to attend a technical event. Thankfully, I can hitch a ride with a friend and then Rebekah can come pick me up afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment