Monday, January 22, 2007

Congrats to my wife

Rebekah passed!  I know that sounds silly to many of you, but the simple fact is if most people drove the way they do every day @ a driving test they would fail. But so many things become ingrained into your driving as habit. Not necessarily dangerous, but definitely not proper.

Rebekah wants to go back tonight and I'd like to go with her. But it's going to be a busy week. We have a meeting thursday afternoon, which complicates matters a little more.

Baby update: Well, this morning a got a call which scared me a little and they said that Liberty was having a lot of trouble w/ her feeds and they were going to do an X-ray. Sometimes you have listen "between the lines" because they get the wrong baby. I talked to Rebekah at lunch time and she said Liberty was doing great. So, I'm a big confused. They had said that Liberty could get her PICC line out very soon, but now I'm not sure.


No comments: