Well, rebekah feels a bit better. she's not eating much and i'm tired of nagging her but I guess i'll keep it up anyway. I'm trying to make sure she's getting enough sleep @ least and she's doing better there. My sister-in-law Amy is coming down sometime tomorrow so hopefully she can watch the kids in the morning so I can go to work and Rebekah can sleep. She said that she'd stay until Rebekah's mom gets here next wednesday. well, she'll probably go home before she gets here, but you get the idea.
I am currently sleeping on the couch as the babies and my wife have taken over the bed. I was sleeping upstairs with Titus who has a big bed, but have decided to be more accessible for my wife by sleeping downstairs on an uncomfortable couch. Yes, yes, I know I am a scholar and a gentlemen. Heck, I just know that if my wife has a nervous breakdown then I'm stuck watching these kids 24/7 and that, my friends, would put me in the nuthouse. And not some pretty little sanitarium like Hugo on the tv show "Lost" goes to, I'm talking about a full-blow Arkham Asylum place (for the unitiated--that's where they put the bad guy nutjobs in Batman).
yeah, yeah, yeah, I still need to get pictures on here.

I am currently sleeping on the couch as the babies and my wife have taken over the bed. I was sleeping upstairs with Titus who has a big bed, but have decided to be more accessible for my wife by sleeping downstairs on an uncomfortable couch. Yes, yes, I know I am a scholar and a gentlemen. Heck, I just know that if my wife has a nervous breakdown then I'm stuck watching these kids 24/7 and that, my friends, would put me in the nuthouse. And not some pretty little sanitarium like Hugo on the tv show "Lost" goes to, I'm talking about a full-blow Arkham Asylum place (for the unitiated--that's where they put the bad guy nutjobs in Batman).
yeah, yeah, yeah, I still need to get pictures on here.

No comments:
Post a Comment