Rebekah is in a lot of pain. I think that her meds (darvocet and 800 mg of ibuprofen) are irritating her stomach. The pain is at the top of the stomach, rather than at the incision. The pain has been increasing throughout the week, but it wasn't until tonight that I started grilling her on it. I'm not sure if medicine like this causes stomach acid or what so I don't know if regular antacids can do anything. I told Rebekah to take some tums and use her discretion on cutting back. Maybe ditching the ibuprofen is a good first step? I don't think stopping the darvocet is wise, but maybe cutting back? I don't know. I told her to call the Dr. in the morning and if they won't give her a good answer to call me and I'll call them.
Any prayers are appreciated.

Any prayers are appreciated.

No comments:
Post a Comment