Tuesday, May 19, 2009

stuff and things

Rebekah is doing good. she's very mobile and it's weird as I feel like I have my wife back for the first time in months. Her incision still hurts (there's a story behind that) and her "insides" still hurt, but she's doing pretty well. The babies were weighed today and they are doing pretty well. I don't remember the exact weights but they are well past their birth weight. The babies are pretty healthy. Clell has some sort of sinus thing apparently, so we're watching it closely to see if we need to take him to the Dr. Speaking of Doctors, we tried to get appointments to see a ped (pediatriciation) but apparently they're so booked up we were talking June. Give me a break. So, we're not sure what we're going to do there.

well, i was gonna blather some more but baby Clell is fussing, but I spose that's appropriate.

No comments: