Sunday, May 31, 2009

I take it all back

or at least that's what anybody that thinks I'm a good husband prior to reading this blog will say. I forgot it was my anniversary tommorrow. Pretty bad huh? But it's not like i just forgot it was tomorrow, I forgot the day. But I have an excuse (as if it matters). I thought that our anniversary was on D-Day, June 6th. In reality, it's June 1st which is Marilyn Monroe's birthday. Ok, well believe it or not my wife hasn't flayed (sp?) the skin off of me. I do admit that I have a wonderful wife. And I'm not just saying that because I'm still alive. Sometimes I think it's a little trite how people say wonderful things about their spouse (or whoever) only to get divorced a short while later and start tearing them to pieces. I think that the worst thing that I could say about Rebekah is that she's a lot like me. Of course, not too much cause that would be weird and scary.

Anyway, I've been watching the babies and the boys while Rebekah gets a coupld hours of hopefully uninterrupted sack time. The babies have finally calmed down after two hours of constant feedings. Trinity spit up all over forrest (he was helping early on) and some more on me. What's worse: your kid not eating or puking it all back up because he (she) ate too fast? Right now Baby Clell appears to be asleep in the swing. I say "appears" cause he's a sneaky bugger. Once you let your guard down he pounces. Well, he fusses anyway. Trinity is laying in the bassinet staring out in space. Very alert and thankfully not fussy. Why are the boys up? Cause they wouldn't sleep! Hard to keep spanking kids when you got a couple fussy babies to watch. Oh, and Forrest was helping out until Trinity erupted.

ok, wall-e is over. I'm sending the kids to bed now. hopefully they'll sleep in. Happy anniversary to me! oh, and my wonderful wife :)

No comments: