some lame alliteration there. anywho, I am alone w/ the wee babes (just the two weeest). Baby Clell is almost always famished. I fed him about 6 ozs and then gave him some gas-x stuff and now he seems content. Trinity hadn't eaten in six hours so I finally woke her up and fed her. She's a messy eater and tends to spit it back up, but I finally got about 3 ounces in her and burped her. Oh, and I did diaper changes too. Actually pretty peaceful. Where's the rest of the fam? good question, apparently they went over to Tim and Kerens. We got invited over for breakfast which Rebekah turned down because she forgot that I didn't have to work. So, since I'm anti-social Rebekah decided to accomodate me (versus nagging me... as if that's going to help) and leave me here. Because I'm a nice guy, I agreed to watch the babies. In the meantime, I'm watching a backlog of Heroe's episodes on my media center since most of the regular TV has hit the end of their season. I was upset that Terminator, the Unit, and Reaper all got cancelled. I guess that frees up more of my time to do something useful... not.
As far as the feds are concerened (the ones that were outside the window), I'm not sure exactly who got arrested for what. I asked Kelly to find out but he probably forgot and I have forgotten to follow-up. After I first blogged about it, a cop-ish person came in and pulled out his badge (hidden beneath his shirt on a chain) and asked for help. So, an individual took him to the HR head and I guess he hooked him (them) up w/ the perp. I know they hauled somebody off in cuffs but that's about it. It was a factory-type person, so I didn't know him. I figured it'd be public record, but I couldn't find anything on google. If it ain't on google either the government is nailing somebody under the patriot act or I got the search terms wrong. Probably the latter :)
I resist the urge to say "Peace, Out" because that is rather naive/hippyish but "War, Out" would probably be confusing and appear bloodthirsty. I would like to point out on this memorial day, that it has been almost 8 years (okay fine, 7 and change) since we've had an attack on American soil. If Gitmo has really mobilized the terrorists like our President asserts, then they're amazingly ineffective (like the Republicans these days). I'm just sayin' ya know? BTW, although I abhor many of President Obama (and company)'s policies, I will still respect him and the office. I think it's important that we recognize our very first "Mocha" president. Hey, that's a joke but not disrespectful ok? Class dismissed.
P.S. I've found a way to make my blog "suscribable" so you can get an e-mail when I post. If this is interesting to anybody, please post a note in the comments. Or write it on the sky. Or send a message by homing pigeon. Or smoke signal. Or telegram... wait, they don't do those anymore. The point is, let me know.
As far as the feds are concerened (the ones that were outside the window), I'm not sure exactly who got arrested for what. I asked Kelly to find out but he probably forgot and I have forgotten to follow-up. After I first blogged about it, a cop-ish person came in and pulled out his badge (hidden beneath his shirt on a chain) and asked for help. So, an individual took him to the HR head and I guess he hooked him (them) up w/ the perp. I know they hauled somebody off in cuffs but that's about it. It was a factory-type person, so I didn't know him. I figured it'd be public record, but I couldn't find anything on google. If it ain't on google either the government is nailing somebody under the patriot act or I got the search terms wrong. Probably the latter :)
I resist the urge to say "Peace, Out" because that is rather naive/hippyish but "War, Out" would probably be confusing and appear bloodthirsty. I would like to point out on this memorial day, that it has been almost 8 years (okay fine, 7 and change) since we've had an attack on American soil. If Gitmo has really mobilized the terrorists like our President asserts, then they're amazingly ineffective (like the Republicans these days). I'm just sayin' ya know? BTW, although I abhor many of President Obama (and company)'s policies, I will still respect him and the office. I think it's important that we recognize our very first "Mocha" president. Hey, that's a joke but not disrespectful ok? Class dismissed.
P.S. I've found a way to make my blog "suscribable" so you can get an e-mail when I post. If this is interesting to anybody, please post a note in the comments. Or write it on the sky. Or send a message by homing pigeon. Or smoke signal. Or telegram... wait, they don't do those anymore. The point is, let me know.
1 comment:
Reaper's not canceled yet! Industry insiders confirm Hollywood Reporter's article that ABC Studios is actively trying to sell Reaper. Syndication is a very real possiblity right now, but EVERYONE is recommending writing your affiliates! Help out! All details here: http://community.livejournal.com/reaperdmv/46875.html
Post a Comment