I'm speculating anyway....
Moving on to other things. Rebekah, the babies, Forrest and I just got back from the doc. We had a timing conflict so I saw the Pediatrician while Rebekah went and saw the OB doc. I'm sure that poor Ped. doc will have some stories after a visit with me. She was nice and managed to deal with my ill temper quite well (if you consider calling security "well"). She said no public appearances for the babies for at least a month and I was supposed to be mean in order to enforce that (or sickies visiting the babies). I replied that being mean was my forte and smiled menacingly. At that point she ran screaming from the room. I jest. But back to the story. Good news: the babies are doing well. They are almost back to their birthweight and baby Clell no longer has to use the jaundice light. I was very happy to hear that. Oh, and that 4 circle full of blood test that they do for newborns actually went pretty well. I stuck pacifiers in their mouths while the lab techs did their thing. It was a balancing act trying to reach both of them from the angle I was at, but I was able to accomplish the goal while providing comic relief for the lab tech ladies. We need to find a Pediatrician for the twins. I am reluctant to go to Caldwell, but they were good whereas the Peds in Ontario don't know how to tell time let alone treat children. Ok, maybe that's libelous (the last part). I stand by the first part though. We spent hours (i'm not joking) waiting to see the Dr. on 3 separate occasions with the girls. We are not doing that again. Anyway, when all was done there I went to meet rebekah hauling 2 baby seats (with babies thankfully) a diaper bag and a clipboard full of papers and my chicken scratch. Rebekah stated that she didn't have an infection and that she was just seeing things because she'd been taking double the recommended dosage of darvocet. Ok, not really. something to do with her stiches and steri(sp?) strips. So, she's good to go. Which is good cause Mom leaves monday and her replacement can't come yet because she has to watch kittens. yes, kittens (not kids). That combined with her Mother not having a ride to Chicago from Boyne City (8 hour drive) is somewhat discouraging. It's times like that this that Rebekah is happy she has such a supportive husband. clarification: it's times like this that Rebekah is happy that she has more darvocet.

Moving on to other things. Rebekah, the babies, Forrest and I just got back from the doc. We had a timing conflict so I saw the Pediatrician while Rebekah went and saw the OB doc. I'm sure that poor Ped. doc will have some stories after a visit with me. She was nice and managed to deal with my ill temper quite well (if you consider calling security "well"). She said no public appearances for the babies for at least a month and I was supposed to be mean in order to enforce that (or sickies visiting the babies). I replied that being mean was my forte and smiled menacingly. At that point she ran screaming from the room. I jest. But back to the story. Good news: the babies are doing well. They are almost back to their birthweight and baby Clell no longer has to use the jaundice light. I was very happy to hear that. Oh, and that 4 circle full of blood test that they do for newborns actually went pretty well. I stuck pacifiers in their mouths while the lab techs did their thing. It was a balancing act trying to reach both of them from the angle I was at, but I was able to accomplish the goal while providing comic relief for the lab tech ladies. We need to find a Pediatrician for the twins. I am reluctant to go to Caldwell, but they were good whereas the Peds in Ontario don't know how to tell time let alone treat children. Ok, maybe that's libelous (the last part). I stand by the first part though. We spent hours (i'm not joking) waiting to see the Dr. on 3 separate occasions with the girls. We are not doing that again. Anyway, when all was done there I went to meet rebekah hauling 2 baby seats (with babies thankfully) a diaper bag and a clipboard full of papers and my chicken scratch. Rebekah stated that she didn't have an infection and that she was just seeing things because she'd been taking double the recommended dosage of darvocet. Ok, not really. something to do with her stiches and steri(sp?) strips. So, she's good to go. Which is good cause Mom leaves monday and her replacement can't come yet because she has to watch kittens. yes, kittens (not kids). That combined with her Mother not having a ride to Chicago from Boyne City (8 hour drive) is somewhat discouraging. It's times like that this that Rebekah is happy she has such a supportive husband. clarification: it's times like this that Rebekah is happy that she has more darvocet.

No comments:
Post a Comment