after working till 10 last night (i think that was about 14 hours. maybe only 13) and working until almost 7 tonight I am exhausted. It gets really hard to perform well when your brain gets really tired. It's kind of freaky when all you have to do is get a little punch drunk and select the wrong option and you just destroyed something that will take days to recover from. I have checked and rechecked things right now to make sure that when the other guys blow away some volumes on our SAN that something important doesn't go down too. Easy to miss. But I have done several checks and cross checks so if I missed something, then it was beyond my control.
I think my work here is done, so I'm gonna go home. I'll have to work some this weekend but hopefully not too much.
I think my work here is done, so I'm gonna go home. I'll have to work some this weekend but hopefully not too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment