Friday, June 26, 2009

Nevermind

Why is it that Nirvana never seems to get old? I'm not a huge fan, but I've been listening to my slacker portable and it keeps playing songs from their first and greatest album and it doesn't annoy me like other songs do after I've heard them a million times. Odd

A special message to Camas Flower:

We were afraid that we would have to use your kind gift for things like diapers, but we're hanging in there so we were able to use it to buy a bicycle for Titus. I'll have to post some pictures. Alas, after Titus got his own bicycle, Forrest learned how to ride without training wheels and now Titus is unhappy that his bicycle has training wheels. Oh well, he's too short to ride a 16" inch bike without killing himself. Not that he doesn't try anyway :)

The babies are smiling! I saw Trinity's first big smile yesterday. No doubt about it, it was a smile :)


No comments: