Tuesday, June 9, 2009

late night

somewhere around 2 (or so) I remember my wife getting up in disgust. Then laying back down in disgust while muttering "You'd better have some earplugs." I knew then it was going to be rough. after a minute or so stumbling around in the dark trying to find some, I gave up and found my ipod with in ear headphones. But they usually block the sound out pretty good. not good enough I discovered. baby Clell was mad. So, in desperation I found some alternative rock on my ipod and turned it on. I listened to "Our Lady Peace" (not so peaceful) until I woke up around 6 and found there wasn't a baby crying anymore. it was me (bad joke. sorry). now I am at home watching the babies so my wife can sleep.

Sincerely,

Weary in New Plymouth

P.S. Forrest learned how to ride w/out training wheels this weekend.

No comments: