Friday, June 12, 2009

Do people that run in circles...

...ever get anywhere? So many people I see every day are so busy with life. I guess this seems like a bad thing to me, but I'm not really any different. It's just frustrating to hear lip service from so many people. That's not really fair. At least I don't think so. Basically the heart is in the right place but the follow through leaves a lot to be desired. Once again, I'm condemning myself too. Argh! This isn't just one event, but rather a series of cascading disappointments with people. I just wrote a whole bunch, but I finally realized that most of it was just one big rant about child-care. So I'm just gonna stop. Typing it out was a little cathartic but mostly just an excercise in whining and nobody likes a whiner. Unless you leave out the "h" and add an "n."

Oh, and I made up a new nickname for myself. It's "G-Rant"

There's a story behind that but I must go correct my boys right now.

No comments: