well, not really. But if Rebekah has a bad night and I have some sleep capacity, I'll watch the babies @ night so she can sleep. Tonight though I knew I was already a little deprived (nothing compared to Rebekah, but hey, I'm a guy) so I came home and took a nap. Two hours later I rolled out of bed. Now i'm trying to wake up while Rebekah lays down. I hope the babies will stay calm for a few minutes longer (not likely) so I can eat. Somebody is fussing while I type this so I guess I'm out of luck on that front.
Dangit. I'm watching a show and they just showed a key scene from "Field of Dreams" which I have sitting on my island so I can watch it.
Dangit. I'm watching a show and they just showed a key scene from "Field of Dreams" which I have sitting on my island so I can watch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment