Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekend Away

by Grant

    Well, we just got back from an extended weekend at my Dad's. My Grandma is slowly going downhill health-wise and wanted to see the baby girls.

    I had to work later than I had intended on thursday and my wife (in whom I am well pleased) packed everything up by herself and was ready to go when I got home. What a woman! The trip home went pretty well, although we've done so little traveling that ours boys were having a little trouble adjusting. I don't mind stopping and letting them stretch their legs, but the girls sleep well as long as the vehicle is moving so we just kept on truckin'. Overall things went surprisingly well. Mom was a good help with the babies and the boys were pretty good. They just kept wanting to go outside, which is great in all, but their father is a lazy lounging lump (hmmm. I wonder if that website has been taken?). Anyway, I spose it was good timing because we haven't been home in seven months and Dad had a new computer that'd been awaiting someone to set it up so I was nominated. Other than the requisite family squabbles it was a good weekend. Traveling with the kids and hauling all the stuff that we need is really hard on Rebekah so it's usually very stressful.

DSC02283.jpgDSC02280.jpg
Forrest & Titus playing with a cargo bag

DSC02274.jpg
Apparently the cars make
too much noise for Forrest

DSC02279.jpgDSC02278.jpgDSC02277.jpg
Pondering Life, Pondering Love, Pondering Chocolate


DSC02276.jpg
Regal and Royal

DSC02296.jpgDSC02295.jpg
Serenity Hamming it up and Liberty bemused (LIberty's on the right)


DSC02291.jpgDSC02290.jpg
One happy Serenity

DSC02287.jpgDSC02288.jpg
Arrangment by Grantio


DSC02285.jpgDSC02284.jpg
Once again, Liberty just watches

No comments: