Well, sort of. Serenity has some forward mobility and Liberty is very quick to mimic.
Health update:
Titus appears better. I'm holding my breath that he will stay better. Forrest relapsed around Christmas, but he seems stronger. All he has is a cough. That's the persistent issue that we have. The girls are doing better. Serenity got sick quickly followed by Liberty but Serenity pulled out of it quickly. Liberty is still under the weather, but she's cutting teeth (or at least was) so that could have been part of it. Rebekah is fairly miserable with lots of congestion that she can't get rid of. I'm not quite sure how I am to be quite honest. Some stays I feel pretty good and then next day I feel pretty sick. Is that everybody? I'm trying to get an appoint with an ENT doc, but the only one in Ontario is booked solid for two weeks. Maybe by some miracle neither I, nor any of my immediate family will need one in two weeks.
In other news, it's cold! Not compared to Fairfield, but it sure feels that way in my old house.
In other other news, Christmas went well.
Blogged with Flock
No comments:
Post a Comment