Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday - By Rebekah

 
Just some minor news for the day. :-)

This morning when I went up to give the girls their bottle, I found
Serenity sitting up facing Liberty, with Liberty laying down. But they
were holding hands and talking. It was very cute! Unfortunately, I
didn't have the camera with me (cause I had the bottles) and they
wouldn't have held still while I went downstairs anyway...as soon as
they see their bottles, they go nuts!

I have been potty training Titus for 2 weeks now, but most of the time
he does nothing. He has had occasional accidents but today he actually
told me BEFORE he had to go and he MOSTLY made it. :-)

As most of you probably know, Forrest has been unofficially in preschool
this year, with me as his teacher. Unofficially because we don't do it
every day...we do it whenever we have time. So far he knows all his
letters, upper and lower case, and can write his numbers 1-10. We also
work on drawing shapes and this morning after he drew I heart, I told
him that the heart shape also stands for love. So then I wrote "Mom -
heart - Forrest & Titus" and told him that meant that I love him and
Titus. He then wrote "Dad" and said that I loved Daddy too. :-)

Oh, the other thing the girls have been doing is pulling themselves up
to everything. (they just started crawling after Christmas) Their legs
aren't strong enough to be standing much yet so they get up to something
and then start wobbling like crazy, and cry because they know they're
going to fall. They're so stubborn...just like their dad! haha!!!

That's all for now...have a great day!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: