by Grant
I'm sure some of you out there have been praying for our little girl. Yesterday scared me a little because (long story short) they said that they saw something suspicious in her urine and we had to take her back right away to get a shot. Suspicious huh? Short on details, long on panicking us poor parents. The Dr. is concerned that Serenity has an infection. Bladder or Kidney most likely. Serenity is doing better since the shot thankfully, but we don't know yet what her diagnosis is. We should find that out tomorrow. Right now I am staying home with her and Forrest while Rebekah goes to Church w/ Titus and Liberty. Division of labor, equality and all that.
I thought I would post some more stuff, but the more typing I do, the more my wrists and arms hurt (carpal-tunnel problems) so I guess I'll leave it at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment