Friday, June 8, 2007

Life 'n stuff

by Grant

    Well, Serenity is doing pretty well considering she does have an infection. I guess the official diagnosis is it's a urinary tract infection and they prescribed liquid antibiotics for two weeks. But she's been a good sport. A smiley little girl even when she doesn't feel very well. It was funny in a sad way to talk to her and she'd smile a bit and then cry. Talk some more and she'd smile and then cry. But, like I said, she's doing better.

I found out today that a couple people that I know at work have immediate family members that are in the hospital @ 29 weeks with babies that want to come out. That's roughly the same time as our little ones ex uteroed. So, if you think about it you might pray for them as well. One Mom to be is named Nicole and the other's last name is baker (she is a Mrs. w/ other munchkins).

Liberty is a little sweetheart and Rebekah said that a sure-fire way to figure out which baby is which is to cover up their heads with blankets. Serenity thinks it's funny but Liberty not so much. Last night I saw them both that way and it was pretty amusing how they reacted differently. I'm not sure if my wife was being deliberately mean, or if Liberty just happened to cover herself up at the same time Serenity was.

Got some other stuff to put on here. Some of it is probably only interesting to technical members of my family. Some of it's pics. Some of it's neither. But ya gotta spread this stuff out sometimes. Don't want to overwhelm anybody with too much vitriol in one day.

BTW, if there are typos in my blog feel free to point them out, but blogs are "stream of conciousness" writing. This is NOT english class and I'm not writing a thesis.

No comments: