Caveman speak for "Hit me over head with big rock and put out of misery." My back is hurting really bad even though I've been trying to keep stretching the muscles (that's prounounced musKels, not muss-els). Today at work I was having a really hard time with the pain and extreme fatigue. I finally decided it was allergies or illness that was making me miserable and pled sick @ noon. I came home and slept for most of the afternoon, but as any mom knows you can never get enough rest when you're sick. But, on a lighter note I found some music stations on our Satellite which we didn't use to have. I found a channel called rawhide which is the kind of music my Dad always preferred. Less whine and twang than typical "country". I'm not sure if falls under my Dad's definition of "Western" (before it became Country Western) but it seems pretty similar. Titus is having a good time listening. He was dancing (hopping) around for a while, but now he's chilling out on the couch with his feet up in the air doing some kind of couch-dancing. Talk about lazy :)
Aah bummer, I think it's just a free preview. Guess I still need a record player.
Oh, the girls are sleeping pretty good at night, but Rebekah isn't. Not sure why.
1 comment:
Chocolate IS good for special occasions. You named most of them. Dark chocolate has good qualities to it that make them even good for dieters. (can't remember what they were tho) But I DO remember that it was healthy.
Post a Comment