

Great-Grandma Jones, et. al.

Grandma Ballard

Deuce (Mommy left out to protect the photographer)

Not jealous, just regressing to baby states


Forrest proudly holding Liberty
Baby/Life Update:
Haven't heard anything more about my Dad. I guess no news is good news.
I was wracking my pea-sized brain the other day trying to figure out something for Rebekah and I happened into Rite-Aid. Hadn't been in there since it had been built about a year ago. Wandered around with my co-workers killing time and happened upon some dark chocolate. My wife loves chocolate, but I'm always concerned about buying foodstuffs for women that are concerned about their weight. My Mom, who looks great I think, never wants chocolate, cause then she'll eat it. (This confuses me, as I thought that's what you were supposed to do, but I don't question it). I say, women should be allowed to eat chocolate on special occasions like Mother's Day, Birthdays, Christmas, Columbus day, sunrise, sunset, children nap times, etc. etc. etc. Well, I pondered over what dark chocolate to get as they actually had a decent selection (I think Wal-Mart has two types). I had selected a couple bars and then thought, why don't I just get one of each. So I got Cadbury royal Dark, Hershey Cacao 60%, Giardelli 70% Cacao, Heart of Africa Dark Chocolate, Sinfully Dark, black-hole dark, and absence of light Dark. Ok, those last few I made up cause I couldn't remember the names, but the most highly concentrated one contained 85% Cacao. That's pretty pure baby. You just lick a square of chocolate and you're high for a day. Don't actually take a bite or you'll overdose and give your husband a passionate kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment