yeah. I've been sick. or at least playing at it. Not sure if it's pig flu or not but I figured I'd better make myself scarce at least until the symptoms were milder. I've been out for three days which is rare for even a sickling like me. But since I got since sunday night, I pretty much have been sick for the entire work week. Although, simply to stay connected and not feel like such a leech, I've been working about 4 hours a day from home. This day is getting to be more like 8 though. I feel pretty decent right now, so I'm hopeful that I can get back to a semi normal routine. It's been interesting being home with the kids and seeing what Rebekah deals with every day. I freely admit that she has the toughest job. But hey, she likes it. At least some of the time. I think...
Anywho, half the fam is at church and I put the girls to bed with a perfunctory "good night" answered by wails of life-altering woe. Titus has found my soft spot and used his charming smile and good behavior (he must have been saving it up) on me to watch some cartoons and now he's playing the wii. Personally, I'd like to get back to watching Psycho. I've never seen it before so it's pretty interesting. on a side note, Titus is playing Wii Indiana Jones and finds it quite amusing that by pushing a button he can make the blonde chick from the temple of doom scream. I think that's supposedly her "weapon." silly woman.
Anyway, I still have to get up on my roof and clean out the chimney. Hopefully I won't fall to my death, but if I do Rebekah has it made. I hope she doesn't read this....

Anywho, half the fam is at church and I put the girls to bed with a perfunctory "good night" answered by wails of life-altering woe. Titus has found my soft spot and used his charming smile and good behavior (he must have been saving it up) on me to watch some cartoons and now he's playing the wii. Personally, I'd like to get back to watching Psycho. I've never seen it before so it's pretty interesting. on a side note, Titus is playing Wii Indiana Jones and finds it quite amusing that by pushing a button he can make the blonde chick from the temple of doom scream. I think that's supposedly her "weapon." silly woman.
Anyway, I still have to get up on my roof and clean out the chimney. Hopefully I won't fall to my death, but if I do Rebekah has it made. I hope she doesn't read this....

No comments:
Post a Comment