Monday, October 5, 2009

For the first time since I've had kids

I had a knock down drag out (yeah, there should be some dashes in there but you're not my english teacher :p)
... with my kids. 4 of them. The babies stayed in bed. The girls and the boys did a cage match with me. Since I've been exercising and lifting weights a bit, i had a bit of stamina. The girls would launch themselves at me and I'd catch them and toss them at the boys. Of course, Titus did that a bit too but he's 45 pounds so I had to be a little bit more careful when I tossed him. It worked well and although Titus hurt my ear, Forrest's ear, and Serenity's head he seemed none the worse for wear. Everybody had fun and no major injuries resulted. The girls got tired though and ran a little short on patience so I put them in bed and bailed. They screamed bloody murder at me since they were so wound up, but I haven't really heard them since. Right now I'm waiting for Rebekah to get back from the store. babysitting 6 kids. Who would've thought I could do it and not end up in leavenworth?

No comments: