Friday, April 24, 2009

Ugh.

Nothing is quite as enjoyable as breaking into your house after your wife has twins.

My sister-in-law took my key to lock up since I was going to stay @ the hospital. At my wife's urging I came back home to sleep so that I would be rested. I think this was selfish on her part because I'm an uber ogre with stress like this (just joking... about her being selfish). Yeah, so I came home and didn't realize until I pulled in the driveway my predicament. I ended up breaking in through my basement. This would normally concern me with regard to burglars, but I have guard spiders.

Oh, you want to know about the babies?

Trinity was 5 pounds 4 ounces
Clell was 6 pounds 7 ounces? something like that. don't even ask me about other dimensions. mama and babies are doing fine (so far). They're still early so if they decide that breathing is on their own is too much work (I know it is for me) then they may have to be transferred.

ok, i'm out. night night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting!! Best wishes to everyone!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy on the prairie :o)