Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ach du Freakin' Lieber Himmel

ok, so I was able to get somebody to watch the boys. freakin' miracle these days. So, about 1:30 I left for the hospital. I remembered to take the charger for the camera, but forgot the camera. I also forgot to lock the door and get the stuff my wife needed. Yeah, great start. Then I almost fell asleep and drove off the road. So, I finally got to the hospital around two. I promptly fell asleep for a couple hours. What a helpful husband I am! Well, after that I helped with baby Clell (burping) and I fed him a bottle. He had already nursed a lot but Rebekah was trying to get Trinity to nurse some. She was too tired and weak to really nurse, but right before I had to leave she had consumed a bit out of a bottle.

My mom and dad will come down tomorrow (he's just the driver) and Mom will help watch the boys before Rebekah comes home. I will have the boys by myself almost all day, so I may take them down to see Rebekah and maybe take them to the park. Although that usually becomes stressful and stress is one thing I don't need right now. Or is it sleep. yeah, probably sleep I don't need. Stress is good right?

No comments: