well, I'm finally home. Too bad my wife and babies are at the hospital. We had some misunderstandings or miscommunications with regard to childcare for my boys. Since we couldn't get anything consistent I'll stay home with the boys and only go to the hospital when I have someone to watch them. Not exactly what I'd hoped for, but the boys could use some more attention from me. I told them that when Mom came home she'd be able to run and spank them. Maybe that's stretching the truth a bit, but I'm running out of things to threaten them with. It's a little sad that this is the only pregnancy that we haven't had a single solitary visitor. I guess we're not outgoing enough people or something. Nah, that's a little to maudline. I think it's because it was a weekend and everybody was doing things. Man, I'm exhausted. I have some maintenance scheduled for work that I was planning on putting off, but I guess I can do it since I will be home anyway. Not sure if this blog post is a big self-pity fest or not, but I wanted to post something more in depth. At the very least for historical purposes.
To close out this blog post I will leave the main line from a song I heard last night that I thought was neat... "Life is good. Eternal life is better."
rock on freaky bro

To close out this blog post I will leave the main line from a song I heard last night that I thought was neat... "Life is good. Eternal life is better."
rock on freaky bro

No comments:
Post a Comment