by Grant
Well, Rebekah is having a harder time. She pulled a muscle the other day (we think) and is in a lot of pain. Basically she's bed-ridden. Well, she's couch-ridden. I had to come home today and work but by doing that she was able to get some rest. Working in the afternoon works pretty well because the 3 youngest are asleep.
anyway, she feels a bit better now so we're gonna go out to eat for my birthday. All that I've had to eat today was some peanuts so if we don't get out of here soon, I'm gonna gnaw my arm off. After all, they're doing wonders in prosthetics these days...

Well, Rebekah is having a harder time. She pulled a muscle the other day (we think) and is in a lot of pain. Basically she's bed-ridden. Well, she's couch-ridden. I had to come home today and work but by doing that she was able to get some rest. Working in the afternoon works pretty well because the 3 youngest are asleep.
anyway, she feels a bit better now so we're gonna go out to eat for my birthday. All that I've had to eat today was some peanuts so if we don't get out of here soon, I'm gonna gnaw my arm off. After all, they're doing wonders in prosthetics these days...

No comments:
Post a Comment