by Grant
It's all about me. me. me. Sorry, I'm just very happy. Hey, that rhymes! I met with my new boss and she said that I was considered core and she wanted to utilize me more. So, that's all I can ask for. It may not seem like much, but I take it to mean that I have a job for at least a few more months. Whoopee!
Thanks again for your prayers. Maybe now we can buy an 8 passenger vehicle!

It's all about me. me. me. Sorry, I'm just very happy. Hey, that rhymes! I met with my new boss and she said that I was considered core and she wanted to utilize me more. So, that's all I can ask for. It may not seem like much, but I take it to mean that I have a job for at least a few more months. Whoopee!
Thanks again for your prayers. Maybe now we can buy an 8 passenger vehicle!

No comments:
Post a Comment