by Grant
Liberty is a chip off the old block. She is sooo lazy. Watching her try to get out of the carseat is both frustrating and hilarious. And just now I put some crackers on the table right by her face. Instead of reaching up and grabbing them as I thought, she tried to suck them off the table with her mouth. I of course, indulged her a little by giving the cracker a nudge into the chasm of death (cracker death that is).
BTW, anybody on facebook can follow my blog easily because I have it importing into my facebook notes section. That is so cool. So non-techies that don't understand rss feeds can still stay on top of my inanities with a minimum of inconvenience.
I had somebody ask today what the gender is of the new twins (previously called beta twins in blog posts of yore). One male and one female homosapien is what they tell me. So, 3 boys and 3 girls. 1 dad. 1 mom. 1 female cat. I guess our next dog needs to be of the male persuasion...

Liberty is a chip off the old block. She is sooo lazy. Watching her try to get out of the carseat is both frustrating and hilarious. And just now I put some crackers on the table right by her face. Instead of reaching up and grabbing them as I thought, she tried to suck them off the table with her mouth. I of course, indulged her a little by giving the cracker a nudge into the chasm of death (cracker death that is).
BTW, anybody on facebook can follow my blog easily because I have it importing into my facebook notes section. That is so cool. So non-techies that don't understand rss feeds can still stay on top of my inanities with a minimum of inconvenience.
I had somebody ask today what the gender is of the new twins (previously called beta twins in blog posts of yore). One male and one female homosapien is what they tell me. So, 3 boys and 3 girls. 1 dad. 1 mom. 1 female cat. I guess our next dog needs to be of the male persuasion...

No comments:
Post a Comment