Yeah, that doesn't really roll off the tongue. I'll leave it to my sis-in-law Amy (English major) to tell me what it should be...
Rebekah went to the doc yesterday and things still look good. Heartbeats were a little lower but the doc didn't seem concerned. the next four weeks are crucial. If Rebekah can make it to 35 weeks before going into labor we can have a (semi) normal experience. Otherwise, if she has problems they'll pump her full of drugs and steroids to stop the labor and then kick her over to St. Lukes like last time. Ugh!
Please pray for grace and health for both Rebekah and the babies. Rebekah just has to deal with the pain and she's been a real trooper. I felt the boy last night and wow, it was freaky. not just a little kick. He was doing somersaults and ninja moves and stuff. I thought he was gonna go all Sigourney Weaver Alien on me. I had to stop myself from jumping up and grabbing my flamethrower. (No, I don't really have a flamethrower but I do have matches and some hairspray. that'll do the trick)
Baby Clell only has two arteries in his umbilical cord which is not atypical, but that does mean he is a higher risk baby. Titus was the same way and came out normal. Well, he's got more cuteness and mischievousness (is that a word?) than is normal, but that's ok.
anyway, we'll keep plugging away. We're trying to round up child care and stuff. That's kind of coming together but volunteers are welcome.

Rebekah went to the doc yesterday and things still look good. Heartbeats were a little lower but the doc didn't seem concerned. the next four weeks are crucial. If Rebekah can make it to 35 weeks before going into labor we can have a (semi) normal experience. Otherwise, if she has problems they'll pump her full of drugs and steroids to stop the labor and then kick her over to St. Lukes like last time. Ugh!
Please pray for grace and health for both Rebekah and the babies. Rebekah just has to deal with the pain and she's been a real trooper. I felt the boy last night and wow, it was freaky. not just a little kick. He was doing somersaults and ninja moves and stuff. I thought he was gonna go all Sigourney Weaver Alien on me. I had to stop myself from jumping up and grabbing my flamethrower. (No, I don't really have a flamethrower but I do have matches and some hairspray. that'll do the trick)
Baby Clell only has two arteries in his umbilical cord which is not atypical, but that does mean he is a higher risk baby. Titus was the same way and came out normal. Well, he's got more cuteness and mischievousness (is that a word?) than is normal, but that's ok.
anyway, we'll keep plugging away. We're trying to round up child care and stuff. That's kind of coming together but volunteers are welcome.

1 comment:
"Babies Update" works for me. It's an update about babies, so there you go.
Post a Comment