Rebekah is @ 28 weeks. the previous blog post about weight of the babies was determined by the ultrasound.
I was unable to attend the appt. w/ my wife as I had to be at work to disable a coworkers account and change passwords. I feel like the last man standing in IT. It's not far from the truth. We have a fair number left, but i'm the primary system engineer for about 200 servers and dozens of ancillary systems. I have to babysit the backups this weekend for all that stuff I just mentioned. Argh. But at least I have a job, right? :)

I was unable to attend the appt. w/ my wife as I had to be at work to disable a coworkers account and change passwords. I feel like the last man standing in IT. It's not far from the truth. We have a fair number left, but i'm the primary system engineer for about 200 servers and dozens of ancillary systems. I have to babysit the backups this weekend for all that stuff I just mentioned. Argh. But at least I have a job, right? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment