by Grant
Have you ever wanted to take a mental picture and burn it into your mind so you can remember it forever. Yeah, doesn't work too well. It seems like the things you remember are almost random or maybe totally traumatic. Watching our girls totter along is a "precious memory." I'm not sure why it seems more special--maybe all that neato uncertainty and stress we had before and after their birth. Anyway, we have some pictures but Rebekah is kind of a snob and won't make the effort to blog 'em. I'll see about doing them shortly.
Baby/Life Update:
Girls are fairly healthy. Serenity is teething and very unhappy but generally we finally feel like we're through the winter woes. The boys are great and Titus I swear gets cuter every day. Forrest is turning into a little man and I can really have him help out and do things. One day I made him get wood for the stove all by himself. My left arm has been mostly worthless since the surgery and whenever I use it a little bit (to work) I seem to set my recovery back a couple of weeks.
So, not a lot of fascinating news but hopefully a little bit informative at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment