by Grant
One day I hope to look back at this blog and find it to be something that I was glad I did. I originally started it to disseminate the information about the girls, but thankfully there hasn't been a lot of exciting news to post recently. At this point, Serenity makes the wackiest faces and Liberty says "Da-Da-Da." We've had some sickness that has been pretty discouraging as it seems to just come around and around (I have been sick for the better part of three months), but thankfully nothing too serious. I'm not sure if the blog is very useful for disseminating information anymore, especially since there's not a lot to talk about. After getting some feedback from a hoser friend, I've tried to focus more on just family stuff. No offense people, but writing about that is about as much fun as going to a Dentist with dull drill bits. If I can't inject comments about the Simpsons and my various opinions (useless, I agree) then blogging becomes a chore. I think that I'm probably talking to myself here as I know not many people read these blogs and those who do are primarily interested in pictures etc. That's cool. However, I must think that either the this blog will die a slow lingering death or I've got to do something more interesting. Positive feedback is always welcome and I'm always excited to see that there are blog comments (even if it's limited to two people usually). In fact, the blog comments are what keeps me doing the effort of double posting. Don't underestimate the amount of good you can do with positive comments. There is far too much criticism in the world and I think we should strive every day to put off the unhelpful comments that are burning to burst out and instead turn it into something positive. You never know when that one seemingly minor comment that you made will be the turning point in someone's day or possibly even their life.
"Rock on Wayne" - Garth
"Rock on Garth" - Wayne
1 comment:
Mom just gave me your blog address. . . Simpson's are so overrated. . What's the big deal? Our little (BIG) guy was born two weeks ago . . Reid Jackson Hoppock. . 9 pounds 13 oz. . . YIKES!
I like what I've read so far. . keep writing!
Amy Varin Hoppock
my blog is: camaschick.blogspot.com
Post a Comment