Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pictures and Things

by Grant

    I need to update more often so I don't feel like I have to say everything in each blog post. The live-ins are still here but they do have an ejection date. December 4th.

After Turkey day, My family and my MIL (mother-in-law) will head to Fairfield for a day or so.

Probably nothing much to say so I'll post some pictures and stuff. My MIL has lots and lots that she has taken. I might get some of hers and post them as well.

MOV02480.flv Bouncy Serenity @ 7mos video by gcballard
Serenity Bouncing

MOV02544.flv Serenity @ 8 mos w/ toy video by gcballard
Serenity gnawing on toy

MOV02540.flv Hitting the Bottle video by gcballard
Hitting the bottle

DSC02541-1.jpg image by gcballardDSC02514-1.jpg image by gcballard
DSC02513-1.jpg image by gcballardDSC02539-1.jpg image by gcballardDSC02505.jpg image by gcballard
DSC02511-1.jpg image by gcballardDSC02510-2.jpg image by gcballard
DSC02509-1.jpg image by gcballardDSC02508.jpg image by gcballard

Blogged with Flock

No comments: