by Grant
I'm trying to figure out if Liberty is upset or not. She's been shrieking for about 5 minutes. I looked over at her (she's right by my foot on the floor) and she gave me a me a look that seemed embarrassed. It's getting close to bedtime so I'm sure that she's getting tired. I'm staying home with Titus and the girls while Rebekah takes Forrest to Church. I always like Wednesday night as Kelly teaches and I learn a lot. But, it's not really fair to always leave Rebekah at home. The girls are doing well, very noisy right now, but healthy. Titus was super sick yesterday, but seems to be doing better today.
Rebekah's birthday is Tuesday and I'm trying to get something ready for her. I ordered her something from Amazon, but I like to try to do something a little more thoughtful every once and awhile. We haven't made any plans but it'd be nice to get a babysitter or something.
Other than that, things are pretty quiet. I'm still working on getting ready for winter. The oil man cometh yesterday and charged us for 99.9 gallons. We have a 100 gallon tank. Pretty amazing. $2.76 a gallon adds up in a hurry, thus my obsession with wood.
Hey, did I mention that I learned what a tautology was by watching the Simpsons? Also, (but I already knew this) a lawyer in England is called a barrister.
P.S. Yes, the song from my last post is "Monday, Monday" but I prefer Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment