by Grant
Rebekah and young ones have gone to my parents house. I am going to Seattle with a friend to watch a baseball game. When I get back, then I will make my own migration east southward. Hopefully we'll have lots of good pictures when we get back. Since we'll be gone for a week and basically w/out Internet access I don't anticipate posting anything for a week or so.
Baby/Life Update
We finally connected with some babysitters. Two teenagers (late teens) and their mom. We took the little ones over (all four) and it went really well. Rebekah was able to go to her Bible Study and after awhile I went and visited a friend around the block. It went so well that I am still amazed. Now, if we can just get something regular going :)
1 comment:
I was bragging that at least YOU would somewhere post comments as to how BIG the girls were getting.
Disappointment!!! (poundage is what I'm looking for)
Glad you had a "fair" time with relatives, and made it back safe, if not sound.
Post a Comment