by Grant
brought to you once again, education by the Simpsons. Woefully ignorant is I, as I just learned that that weird singing thingy where one group of people sing and then another group starts on the same section a moment later is called "a round." Fascinating is it not?
I have begun to obsess about minor details such as heating the house during wintertime. Our old farm house does not have the greatest heat retention, and the furnace system is old and inefficient. As such, we began heating with wood in recent years. Unfortunately, my wrist pain has made it difficult to swing an axe as I once did. Thankfully, my father, being the kind man that he is, has loaned me his log splitter. I spent a couple weeks of free time (which was about 13 minutes all told) and finally on this last Saturday I got it to start. Ornery cuss, kind of like my Dad. Maybe more like my Mom. I also don't have enough wood, but I still have a connection from last year. This means wandering miles from home with only a chainsaw for company. The good news is that I have 500k in Accidental Death and dismemberment life insurance plus 500k for a natural death. Hey, find the silver lining, I always say.
Baby/Life Update:
Hmm. The girls are doing well. Serenity's rolled over a couple times. Liberty is still lagging a bit physically, but that'll probably be par for the course most of her baby life. It's amazing how different that they are for being "identical." The boys are doing well. Titus is becoming much more eloquent and Forrest is being a big help typically. I do have a couple videos and my brother Forrest has a bunch of pictures that I'll grab and post.
No comments:
Post a Comment