Monday, July 30, 2007

Pictures!

Exclusive To Grant's Blog.. This picture!


your_image.png Grant_Simpson image by gcballard

Yes, I am in the Simpsons Movie. Ok, not really, but pretty cool huh? check out http://simpsonizeme.com. You can upload a picture of yourself and then tweak it.



DSC02417.jpg image by gcballardDSC02416.jpg image by gcballard

(sob)I can't keep up with this kid. My truck, his mud. Rebekah took thepicture and I didn't know my seat was mud covered until I went to go towork the next day.

He's a Coffee lover too. I think this isactually postum, but he will at any opportunity drink our coffee. WhenI bring home a coffee mug, I always make sure it's empty but he alwaysgets a dribble out. Black, brown, sugary sweet or bitter, he likes it.
DSC02411.jpg image by gcballardDSC02412.jpg image by gcballard


DSC02408.jpg image by gcballardDSC02407.jpg image by gcballard
Serenity Chillin' and Liberty (below) working out
DSC02406.jpg image by gcballardDSC02405.jpg image by gcballard

Brother Bonding w/ Sisters
DSC02401.jpg image by gcballard

Sisters Bonding w/ each other.
DSC02399.jpg image by gcballardDSC02400.jpg image by gcballard


And something to really make you laugh...DSC02391.jpg image by gcballard

No comments: