So the whole reason I started blogging at all was to answer questions about our two little preemie girls. I started on myspace and then found that it was blocked by too any companies (including my own). So I started double posting on my blog and then on myspace. Then I discovered that facebook could import my blog posts so I switched over to that. Then good old Mark Zuckerberg showed that he didn't care about privacy so much so I abandoned facebook for all practical purposes. Now, in light of the NSA installing software on iPhones remotely as well as getting our search history and saving all our e-mail my facebook concerns don't seem so great. I vastly prefer that a private company spy on me to sell me stuff than my government. Anywho, the facebook blog import broke a long time ago and even though I tried to get it to work again I don't think it did. I am still scared of social media as the potential for blowback is always so great.
But to get to the point of the subject line, my muse is really feedback. But I like to be able to write something funny without worrying about getting in trouble in this "free" country. It's as if nobody understands what jokes are anymore. I think I'll go watch 1984 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment