...They just fade away.
or Something.
The reason that I quit blogging is because I quit getting feedback. That largely happened because facebook dropped their rss integration which they had so many moons ago. When that stopped, I could no longer write in one place for all to read. I had tried writing twice previously (back when I started on myspace) but that was a big pain. I could just write on facebook, but then normal people wouldn't/couldn't see it. Just blogging here means little to no feedback. So, I just don't do anything. I know I'll regret this. It'd be nice if I'd take the time to jot down what's happening so I or other family could reflect on it later. Of course, that's assuming the Zombie Apocalypse is deferred for another few years. Who knows, maybe I'll come in here and post something every once in awhile. I doubt it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment