or "Fur is Murder?"
which do you prefer for a title? Remember to put the question mark after murder.
I guess you can tell that I'm watching the Simpson's. And because I want to want to watch the Simpsons I am letting the commercials play while I type this. The kids are fascinated with the commercials. We don't watch much regular TV (mostly Netflix) so they're intrigued. Uh oh, now they're watching a monster truck commercial. I'm in trouble now. Anywho, things have been going a bit better. My stomach is mostly back to normal and work is a bit less stressful. Still some major changes and I have to work a couple long Sundays this month, but hey, at least I didn't get nailed by a tornado or anything.
Oooh, and now I'm watching a commercial about Red Lobster and they're talking about Maine. I think I know somebody from there.
Well, the family is mostly finally recovered from their sicknesses. Yes, I know that's not a word. But it's my blog. So, there. Back to the family, we've mostly decided to send Forrest to the New Plymouth school next year. Supposedly, we have the best schools in the area and I think it'll be good for him. Titus will also have to step up and do more while Forrest is at school. After we see how Forrest is doing, we'll probably send Titus. Forrest is our guinea pig I guess. I"m sure he'd love to hear that.
I've started working on enclosing the upstairs bedroom. Then Clelly Belly will sleep in there. Titus can have his room back. Did I mention he lost his room because of setting the girls' hair on fire? Rebekah did a great job helping me this weekend and between that, my awesome skills and my new Dremel multi max oscillating tool, we got most of it done this weekend. Now I need to buy a door (custom midget height) and move the light switch. Fun with electricity kids. I figure if I electrocute myself doing that my kids will learn a valuable lesson. Mainly, don't electrocute yourself.
The weather has been nice. But that makes weeds grow. See, I can find the downside in anything :)
No comments:
Post a Comment